Last updated on September 19, 2020
Incident Xpress Inc. (“Incident Xpress”, “iX”, “we”, or “us”) makes available its Incident Xpress incident reporting software as a service via Microsoft Azure Cloud Services which allows you to automate your incident reporting processes.
- (i) the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information about persons by our Customers, or
Personal Information we Collect and Receive
About Visitors to our Site
We automatically collect through our Site and Services, information that is often not personally identifiable, such as the website from which visitors came to our website, IP address, browser type, domain name, referring URL, page views and information relating to the device through which users access the website. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we have collected about Customers.
About Our Customers
Account Information. Customers wishing to subscribe for a paid or free trial subscription must create an account and provide their contact information – first and last name, business name, email address, phone number and country the business is in.
Payment Information. When you subscribe to our Services, you acknowledge that billing information including your billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and other billing information necessary to process the transaction is collected. We use this information to process your transaction.
History and Usage. We also collect information about our Customers’ use of the Services, including their order history, services usage, and other similar information.
Other Information. We may ask Customers to submit certain optional information about their business, such as their industry or demographics. We may also collect or receive information from third parties (e.g. LinkedIn.com), and public records and sources. We may combine such information with the Personal Information we have collected about Customer contacts.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect online for the following purposes, to:
- Provide our products and Services to Customers.
- Grant access to our Services; process payments and orders.
- Respond to requests or inquiries from Customers.
- Communicate with Customers about their accounts or orders, and for similar customer-service-related purposes.
- Effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement with a Customer.
- Tailor the information we send or display to Customers.
- Send marketing and promotional e-mails to our Customers.
- Improve our Site, offerings, or services. And,
- Better understand how users’ access and use our Site and offerings, on an aggregated and individualized basis.
How We Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose any of the Personal Information we collect or receive through our Site and Services as follows, to:
- Contractors or service providers who provide services or perform functions on our behalf.
- Respond to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law.
- Protect or enforce our rights or property, including as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Others in the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of assets, in whole or in part, of Incident Xpress Inc. or any of its affiliates. And,
We will not disclose any personal information collected to any third parties for such third parties’ own marketing purposes unless we first receive your consent. However, we may share aggregate or non-personally identifying information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
Cookies and Analytics
Web Beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on webpages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
Incident Xpress Inc. may engage third parties to track and analyze site activity on our behalf. To do so, these third parties may place cookies or web beacons to track user activity on our Site. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze usage of the Site.
You may receive emails from us about information that we believe may be of interest to you as well as news and offers from us or other related third parties, which may include our newsletter or information about special offers, products or offerings, or other items.
If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving these promotional e-mails, you may follow the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail. If you opt-out of receiving emails or promotions from us, we still may send you e-mail about your account, any Services you have requested or received from us, or for other customer-service purposes.
We use commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the security of the Personal Information that we collect or receive from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Access to Personal Information
Incident Xpress Inc will cooperate with anyone requesting information about their personal data that is stored by IXI. However, access may be denied where Incident Xpress Inc. is required by law to deny access to such information.
How to Contact Us